Elder Care Consultants, Inc. (ECC) is seeking a healthcare professional with experience in Aging Life Care Management for a part-time contractor position.
The job requires commitment, compassion, and the ability to work independently, but collaboratively with the team. We are work together to help one another grow professionally. Contractor compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree – Social Work or Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the healthcare field with at least five years of direct work in care or case management for aging adults.
- Ability to service Northern, VA with a concentration in Falls Church/Alexandria/Springfield, VA, and have their own transportation.
- Professional interpersonal, organizational, communication, writing, and computer skills.
- Has their own office equipment/technology, such as computer and cell phone or telephone.
- Has the necessary professional insurance.
- Comprehensive assessments including home safety
- Assessment for placement
- Comprehensive written assessments with periodic re-evaluation
- Written care plan recommendation(s) with periodic re-evaluation
- Short- and Long-term Care Management
- Care Coordination for families at a distance
- Familiarity with health and long-term care Insurance
- Familiarity and willingness to learn various local and national resources and programs
- Referral to legal and supportive services
- Crisis intervention
- Assistance and advocacy in emergency situations
- Back-up on call services
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take the next step in your healthcare services career, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Elder Care Consultants, Inc.
Elder Care Consultants (ECC) is an interdisciplinary team of care managers. Leading the team is founder and president, Vanessa Bishop, MSW, LCSW, CMC. With years of training and experience, our care managers have the expertise to meet the varied needs of our clients. Our care managers have worked and volunteered extensively on the front lines of every aspect of the healthcare system and health-related human services. ECC care managers provide and help implement a unique and comprehensive plan of care. Our care managers quickly mobilize in emergency situations and changing circumstances. They are well prepared to understand and respond creatively to a wide variety of health care needs. You too could be a part of the ECC team.
Learn more about ECC at: www.eldercc.com.
Job Types: Part-time (approx. 10-20 hours a week), Contractor
You are on this website because you are an individual who may need care or you are a family member trying to figure out how to help your loved one during these extraordinary times.